Detoxification: You must have heard words like body detox, detox, or detoxification. The meaning of all mentioned names is the same, to remove the waste materials or dirt present in the body i.e. in other words, to clean the body. Usually, when we talk about detox, we mean cleaning the dirt from the blood. Blood runs through our body all the time and goes to every cell of each organ.
If there is dirt in this blood, then that dirt will also reach all the organs. That is why it is necessary to filter or detox the blood. There are two special organs in our body to detox the blood internally, the liver and kidney. But still many parts get collected in different parts of our body like kidneys, lymph, lungs, skin, intestine, etc. The process of taking out these collected elements is called detoxification.
Why you should do body detox?
By the way, usually, every person must detox his body at least once a year. Apart from this, when the dirt accumulates in different parts of the body, the body gives you a signal in the form of diseases to do a body detox. That is why it is very essential to detox the body at the right time even after identifying these signs.
Signs that say your body needs detoxification:
- Feeling tired all the time for no particular reason
- Itching or rash on multiple skin allergies
- Puffy bags under the eyes
- Being constipated
- Abdominal pain
- Having infection
- Loss of balance of mind
Also Read: Side effects of binge-watching.
How to do body detox:
Generally, there are the following steps to detox the body
Stimulate the liver to get the dirt out
Adopting special methods to remove the dirt accumulated in the intestines, kidneys, and skin
Taking necessary measures to improve blood circulation
Replenish the body with healthy nutrients by eating healthy things again.
The right way to detox your body:
- Fasting 1 day a week
- Drinking 2.5 to 3 liters of water every day
- Minimize the use of salt, sugar, flour, and oil in food and stop intaking junk food almost forever.
- Do not consume junk foods and fast foods or take them occasionally. Consume more and more natural foods and raw fruits and vegetables.
- It is necessary to ingest at least 5 cups of fruits and vegetables every day.
- Quit cigarette and alcohol habits completely.
- Minimizing the use of chemical-based products like cleansers, shampoo, toothpaste, soap, perfume, creams, etc., or using natural things instead.
- Recognizing and decreasing the causes of stress.
- Getting more and more sweat every day through hard work or exercise.
If you adopt the methods that are mentioned above, the chances of collection of toxins in your body will be very less, and your body will be healthier, fitter, and more elegant.