Side effects of plucking white hair: At present, many people are facing the problem of premature graying of hair. Many hair problems occur due to a lack of nutrition, pollution, poor eating habits, and lifestyle habits. Problems like hair fall, premature graying, weak hair, dandruff, etc. are very common. To hide white hair, people use dye, hair color, henna, etc. This is perfect for those people who have more black hair on their heads. But usually, some people or young people have only a few white hairs on their head, to get rid of them, they uproot them directly. Not only the head, but people also pluck white hair from the eyebrows or other parts. But do you know, gray hair can also cause many other problems related to hair? Also, this increases the problem of white hair. Yes, you read that right! Pruning white hair can cause much damage. In this article, we are telling you the disadvantages of uprooting white hair.
Also Read: Signs of weak and unhealthy bones.
Side effects of plucking white hair:
The problem of graying of hair is also called canity. This problem is usually seen with increasing age. Although these days people are facing the problem of white hair at an early age. This problem can be due to vitamin deficiency, oxidative stress, smoking, use of chemical-laden hair care products and dyes, etc. Removing white hair can cause many damages such as:
- If you pluck out the white hair, more white hair will likely come in its place.
- This can increase the problem of white hair.
- This damages your hair follicles and scalp.
- The new hair that grows out of the scalp may start to thin over time.
- There may be a problem of dark spots on the scalp, which is called post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- When you break or uproot it, again and again, it leaves marks. This makes your scalp worse than before. Breaking or uprooting the hair can also lead to changes in the texture of the hair over time.
- Breaking or uprooting of hair should be avoided. You can instead darken white hair with henna or dye. Also, if you want, you can take the help of scissors or tweezers to remove the hair. Apart from this, eat a balanced and nutrient-rich diet, as well as avoid the consumption of junk foods. This will help to darken the hair naturally.
I hope this article was helpful to you. For more information on similar topics, visit our website.