Panic disorder: Causes, symptoms, and treatment: Some people face the most challenging situations with great bravery and wisdom. At the same time, some people get nervous about small problems. A little nervousness is unavoidable, but a lot of nervousness even in small problems signifies panic disorder. Yes, when a person gives unusual behavior with little difficulties, it means that he is suffering from some mental problem which can be panic disorder. So, today in this article we will discuss the symptoms, causes, and treatment of the same.
Symptoms of panic disorder
If a person becomes a victim of panic disorder, then the following symptoms can be seen in him.
- Feeling extremely nervous even about the small things
- Overly sweating
- The feeling of vibration in the feet and hands
- Varying body temperature
- Raised heart rate
- Feeling sluggish and tired
- Redness of the eyes
- Sometimes there is dark in front of the eyes
Causes of panic disorder
Many reasons are responsible for such disorder, which are as follows
- The person who becomes a victim of mistrust, irritation, nervousness, etc. may also suffer from this psychological problem.
- People who consume an extreme amount of caffeine also suffer from this problem.
- For those who consume alcohol in excess quantity, its symptoms are seen in them.
- Signs of panic disorder can be seen when blood sugar becomes low. This problem can occur due to excessive activity of the thyroid gland.
- This problem can happen if there is a heart problem.
Also Read: Forest bathing: Benefits and ways to do it.
Treatment of the panic disorder
First of all, understand the possibilities due to which people have this problem and try to solve them.
- Make your diet healthy and balanced.
- Keep talking to your friends and dear ones.
- Take at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep.
- Add Yoga, exercise, or meditation to your daily routine. (The problem can be solved by meditation)
- If the symptoms are severe then one should consider consulting the doctor immediately. Doctors may give antidepressant medicine to the person or any suitable medicine at the moment.
- The person can also take the help of counseling and cognitive behavior therapy. Apart from this, vulnerability therapy confirms to be extremely helpful. Through this, the person is made to face those concerns in a safe environment from which they get scared. This therapy is also given to the family members.
Note – The problem of such disorder is ordinary or common but it can take a serious form later. In such a situation, this problem can be fixed through some therapy and dietary changes. But first of all, it is necessary to know the symptoms and causes of panic disorder. I hope this article was helpful to you.