Schizoid personality disorder: Causes, symptoms, and treatment: Often you must have heard people saying that today I am very sad, I do not like anything or I am getting very bored. It is common to hear such sentences sometimes. A person faces this type of situation when he feels unmotivated and depressed. But if these sentences are being said repeatedly by one person, then that person may have become a victim of schizoid personality disorder. When such a problem arises, you can see unevenness, boredom, and passivity in one’s behavior. Our article is on this disorder, today in this article, we will tell you the causes, symptoms, and treatment of schizoid personality disorder.
Causes of Schizoid personality disorder
More introverted people are neither able to talk openly with others nor are they sociable. Hence, their social circle is very little. In such a situation, they become victims of those situations, in which they are neither able to talk openly nor they are also extremely shy.
When a person does not get a friendly environment in childhood at home, then such people can become victims of this problem.
People who stay away from people for a long time can also become victims of this disorder.
Those who are quiet and shy since childhood can also be a victim of this a problem
Children whose social skills development is not done properly become the victims of this social phobia.
Also Read: Walnut oil benefits.
Symptoms of Schizoid personality disorder
- Staying sad all the time
- Not being able to talk openly with others
- Having negative thoughts in mind
- Adjustment issue
- Staying quiet or silent at all times
- Unable to have a conversation while having eye contact
- Attempting to avoid any question
- Facing problems in putting your thoughts in front of others
- Do not come out of your comfort zone
- Having trouble getting along with people
- Feeling difficulty in starting conversations with new people
- Failing to adjust with friends or partner
- Having mood swings
How to deal with Schizoid personality disorder
- Discuss one topic daily with family members or friends and if you are short of words then try to listen to the other person.
- Make your environment happy.
- Send children to outdoor games instead of letting them play indoor games.
- If your child is shy then motivate him to go in front of others.
- If your child is creative, then to bring his creativity in front of society, share that creativity with others through social media, and when like and comment, show it to your child and increase his confidence.
- Invite his friends to the house.
- This problem takes a serious form as children grow up, which affects both personal as well as professional life. In such a situation, it is essential to have a large social circle to coordinate with.
If your close one is failing to emerge from this problem even after getting rid of them, then consider contacting the expert immediately. This problem can be overcome with the help of counseling.