Elon Musk Interesting Facts: Who does not know the Richest Person in the World Elon Musk? Elon Musk is the CEO of Tesla and SpaceX and has topped the list of the world’s richest people since 2021. Ever since Elon Musk’s name has come to the top of the list of Richest Person of the World, he has become famous all over the world and is always in discussion.
So today in this post we will tell you interesting facts about Elon Musk, knowing about which you will also become a fan of Elon Musk. So let us tell you the special things related to Elon Musk –
Interesting Facts About Elon Musk (Elon Musk Interesting Facts )
- Elon Musk had a habit of daydreaming in his childhood. Elon Musk had read Encyclopedia Britannica only at the age of 9 and he used to read Science Fiction Novels for 10-10 hours a day. He is very fond of reading books, he still devotes a lot of his time to reading books.
Also Read: INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT HUMAN BEHAVIOR.
- As a child, Elon was badly hit in his school. Elon was pushed down from the CDs by a group of boys, after which he had to be hospitalized.
- Nowadays everyone wants to become an entrepreneur. But do you know, Elon Musk became an Entrepreneur only at the age of 12. Elon made a video game at the age of only 12 called Blastar, which he later sold for $500. This game is still available on the internet today.
- Every person has his dreams that he wants to fulfill. But have you thought that what could be the dream of the richest person in the world? You might be surprised to hear Elon Musk’s dream. Yes, Elon Musk’s dream is to die on Mars and not on Earth.
- Allen used to do money management during his school days. Elon Musk did not spend more than 1 dollar on his food during his college time.
- He was was a business-minded person since childhood, he rented a friend’s house during his struggling days, and he used to convert that house into a nightclub every weekend night and used to invite his college friends for the fees of 5 dollars.
- Elon Musk runs a school at the headquarters of SpaceX, in which he also sends his children to study.