IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 6035 Vacancies @ ibps.in, Download PDF. Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has invited applications for the recruitment of 6035 Clerk posts in various banks in India.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Recruitment Notification IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has started the application process for recruitment to the post of Clerk under various banks in India. The institute has announced a total of 6035 clerk vacancies for which candidates can apply through the official website of IBPS i.e. ibps.in till 21 July 2022.
Under 6035 vacancies candidates dream of getting a job in various nationalized banks like Bank of India, Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Central Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, Indian Bank, etc. can do.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Important Dates:
Starting Date of Online Application – 01 July 2022
The last date for online application – is 21 July 2022
Preliminary Exam Date – 28 August, 03 September, and 04 September 2022
IBPS Clerk 2022:
Eligibility Criteria Educational Qualification: The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a government-recognized university. Refer notification link for detailed educational qualification information.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Age Limit: 20 to 28 years
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022: You can complete the application process through the following steps-
- Visit the official website of IBPS at ibps.in
- Click on ‘Click here to apply online now.
- It will redirect you to a new page where click on the link ‘Apply Online for Recruitment of Clerk under CRP RRB-XI’.
- After that go to the tab “Click here for new registration” to register the application by entering the basic information.
- Now, upload the photograph, signature, and left thumb impression.
- Pay the Application Fee and verify your details.
- submit your application.